The Future of Video Gaming: 10 Hottest Titles Releasing in July 2023
Video gaming has become one of the biggest forms of entertainment in the world, with billions of people playing titles every day across the globe. Next-generation gaming is on the horizon, and many innovative and exciting titles are set to release throughout the months ahead. Here’s a look at 10 of the hottest titles that are set to come out in July of 2023.
1. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Developed by Monolithsoft, this sequel to the hugely popular title promises to be the most expansive installment of the franchise yet. Featuring an immersive world with plenty of characters and rich lore, expect plenty of incredible environments and tremendous amounts of combat.
2. Cyberpunk 2077: From the makers of the Witcher trilogy, comes the highly anticipated sci-fi adventure. Players will take on the role of V, a mercenary on the search for a larger goal in a near-future version of American. A mix of action-adventure and role-playing, this title is one to keep your eye on.
3. Final Fantasy XV: The sequel to the classic role-playing series is set to release and will feature an open world environment with plenty of side-quests and missions for players to undertake. Fans of the series can expect plenty of action-packed battles and iconic summons to enjoy.
4. Super Mario Odyssey: The newest Mario title will come with plenty of incredible locales to explore, with players controlling our beloved plumber as he traverses between the real world and the dream world of “Subcon”. Along the way, Mario will face off against antagonistic forces and take on plenty of puzzles.
5. Red Dead Redemption 2: From the makers of the original comes this wild western sequel. Featuring an interactive open world with plenty of missions and characters to encounter, this title is sure to delve deep into America’s past like never before.
6. Destiny 2: Bungie’s ambitious sci-fi shooter will return with plenty of new content. Expect plenty of alien enemies and action-packed online battles, as well as larger than life raids that require real teamwork.
7. Spider-Man: City of Heroes: Take to the streets of Manhattan as the beloved web-slinger and swing through crime-filled districts, taking down enemies with a variety of acrobatic moves and superpowers. A mix of role-playing and stealth-action, this spectacular game will delight fans of the franchise.
8. Forza Horizon 8: The return of Turn 10’s celebrated racing franchise will be set in South America, featuring a mixture of gorgeous landscapes, a massive selection of vehicles, and plenty of exciting courses to challenge yourself against.
9. Halo 5: Master Chief returns once more in this highly anticipated sequel. Expect larger than life set pieces and frenetic combat against an enemy that looks to leverage ancient technology for its nefarious goals.
10. Assassin’s Creed: Otomi: Enter a world of magic and mystery as you take on the role of the famed assassin, Otomi. Explore mythical ruins, learn about hidden empires, and take down formidable foes as you run through vibrant forests and urban metropolises.
The future of video gaming looks exciting and these titles should be on fans’ radar for an experience like no other. Stay tuned for more information on the hottest games of July 2023.