Put Game Mechanics to the Test: 8 Challenges Harder Than the Final Boss
If you’re looking for a real challenge in gaming, then you need to take it further than just beating the final boss. Creating or trying out a few game mechanics or obstacle courses can be a great way to up the difficulty and put your skills to the test. Here are 8 challenges that may even be harder than the final boss.
- Time-restricted Levels – For a real challenge, try a time-restricted level. You’ll have to think and move quickly in order to gain a high score or beat the level.
- Stealth Gaming – Avoid being detected and make it through the level unnoticed. This requires keen observation and the ability to adjust strategies quickly and quietly!
- Maze Puzzles – Get lost in a twisty-turny maze puzzle that tests your spatial reasoning and maneuvering abilities.
- Racing – Not only do you have to think quickly, you’ll also have to take speedy and accurate turns without getting yourself stuck!
- Multi-tasking – Test your ability to multitask in a game that requires you to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Platforming – Master the physics of jumps and landings and take your platforming experience to the next level.
- Memory Games – Improve your short-term memory and recall with games that require the memorization of patterns.
- Parabolic Puzzles – Learn the principles of parabolic motion and fire at the correct angles to get through the levels.
These are just 8 of the many ways you can test your skills and push yourself to the next level. Whether you’re a master gamer or just looking for a fun challenge, putting game mechanics to the test could be just what you need!