F-Zero 99 Update 1.1.0 Launched: Here Are The Full Patch Notes
Nintendo recently released the first major patch to F-Zero 99, introducing several balance changes and bug fixes. Following weeks of hype, the patch is now available on all Nintendo and third-party consoles. Here are the full patch notes for F-Zero 99 Update 1.1.0.
- Grand Prix: Adjusted vehicle behaviour to allow for more competitive racing.
- Stage Maps: Adjusted cross-stage behaviour to create better conditions for medium and long-range tactics.
- Power-ups: Adjusted spawn rate of power-ups to make them more fair and balanced.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash if the player attempted to restart a race.
- Fixed an issue causing the game to freeze if the player failed to win in the Grand Prix.
- Fixed a bug causing vehicles to sometimes lose control during a race.
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles to move slowly in water.
- Added updated audio effects to enhance the players’ experience.
- Added support for two additional controllers.
- Improved system performance.
These changes should have a positive impact on the overall balance and enjoyment of F-Zero 99 and its online community. With Update 1.1.0 released, players can look forward to taking on the competition in more balanced and enjoyable races.