GamesIndustry.biz Announces 2023 Best Places To Work in Canada
2023 Best Places To Work: Canada
It’s no secret that Canada is considered one of the best places to work in the world. With its excellent benefits, high wages, and job opportunities, it’s one of the most sought-after places for potential employees. Every year, GamesIndustry.bizio takes a thorough look at the country’s best employers to uncover the cream of the crop.
This year, after hundreds of applicants, GamesIndustry.bizio has narrowed the list down to 20 of the most desirable employers to work for in Canada. From tech giants to financial powerhouses, these businesses are the cream of the crop. Let’s take a look at the very best of the best when it comes to Canadian employers.
1. Google Canada: When it comes to tech, there’s perhaps no other company that is more synonymous with innovation than Google. Does Google Canada live up to the giant’s lofty expectations? Absolutely. With its generous salaries and benefits, Google Canada is one of the best places to work for tech professionals.
2. CIBC: One of the foremost banks in the world, CIBC has made its mark making banking accessible for Canadians. Add to that its excellent benefits and pensions and you’ll quickly understand why CIBC is a highly sought-after employer.
3. Microsoft Canada: Microsoft has long been a major force in the software industry, and Microsoft Canada brings that same excellence to our country. Offering competitive salaries, excellent perks, and work that stands to be admired, it’s no wonder Microsoft Canada is considered one of the best places to work in the country.
4. RBC Financial: RBC Financial has long been lauded as one of Canada’s most trusted banking institutions. As well as being a financially secure organization, RBC Financial is also a great place to work. Offering generous non-financial benefits as well as excellent salary opportunities, RBC Financial is an excellent employer to have on your resume.
5. Deloitte Canada: Deloitte Canada has long been at the forefront of Canadian business strategy, and it’s easy to see why. With excellent salaries, financial stability, and generous perks, Deloitte Canada is one of the most desirable employers in the country.
These are just five of the top 20 employers in Canada according to GamesIndustry.bizio rankings. From tech giants to financial powerhouses, it’s clear why Canada is considered one of the best places to find a job. To find out more about the top 20 employers in Canada, visit GamesIndustry.bizio today!