Mages Buffed, Naafiri Nerfed in ‘League of Legends’ Patch 13.17 Early Notes
Mages have been given a few buffs and Naafiri players have been nerfed as “League of Legends” developer, Riot Games, released the early patch notes for “League of Legends” Patch 13.17.
- Ryze’s passive mana cost reduction has been increased from eight to twelve.
- Viktor’s Q ability cooldown has been decreased from seven seconds to six seconds.
- Anivia’s Q damage to minions and monsters has been increased.
- Naafiri’s base attack damage has been decreased from 78 to 76.
- Naafiri’s Q ability cooldown has been increased from five seconds to seven seconds.
- Naafri’s W ability no longer applies a slow when it hits an enemy champion.
Mages have been given a welcome set of buffs in the latest patch, with Ryze getting a large decrease in mana cost and Viktor getting a small decrease in cooldown. Anivia players have been given a bit of assistance with her Q damage to minions and monsters being increased. Naafiri players, however, have been handed a few nerfs in this patch, with base attack damage decreased, Q cooldown increased, and the removal of the slow when using the W ability.
This set of changes should help bring balance to the game while keeping the mages and Naafiri players happy. It will be interesting to see where things stand in a few weeks after the patch has been out in the wild.