An Essential Guide to Setting Up F1 2020 on the Singapore GP Circuit
F1 2020 is the best in class racing game for the 2020 season released on July 10, 2020. It offers a complete F1 experience to players, with stunning graphics and a unique career mode. The newest feature for the game is on the Singapore GP circuit. This guide will take you through the steps needed to set up a race on the Singapore GP circuit.
Before you head on to Singapore GP circuit, make sure your device meets the following requirements:
- The game is supported by all Windows versions (7, 10, 8.1).
- It also supports Xbox one and PlayStation 4.
- Minimum RAM Requirement is 8 GB.
- Internet connection is required to connect online with other players.
- Graphics card must be at least a GTX 1050.
- DirectX 11 or higher should be installed.
- Buy the game: Buy F1 2020 from Steam, Xbox Store, or PlayStation Store.
- Install the game: Install the game on your device using the instructions provided.
- Download Singapore GP: Go to the in-game store and download the Singapore GP circuit.
- Install add-ons: If you want extra functions such as a special car, you can buy them in store.
- Start Playing: Once everything is installed, you can now join or create an online race on the Singapore GP circuit.
F1 2020 on the Singapore GP circuit is an amazing experience that will surely bring you unforgettable racing moments. With the help of this guide, you now know how to set up the game and have a great time playing on the Singapore GP circuit.
Now, it is time to hit the track and race your way to the top!